40 years ago I set out to design nibblers that were safer, would last longer and do the job better.
Every nibbler I created since then was just a little better than the one before.
Now, 40 years later I'm proud to bring you the CaNibble, quite simply, the best nibbler I've ever created and the only nibbler in America with a fully patented cutting action. It's a nibbler made in the spirit of days gone by, when things lasted and a man could pass down his tools and his knowledge to his son.
Enjoy using the CaNibble. I know my father would have been proud.
See the CaNibble in action
What material can it cut?
Mild Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Brass, Corrugated Iron, Fibreglass and more!
How thick can it cut?
- CUT MILD STEEL UP TO 16 SWG (0.064″) (1.6mm)
- CUT ALUMINIUM UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
- CUT COPPER UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
- CUT PLASTIC UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
- CUT STAINLESS STEEL UP TO 19 SWG (0.048″) (1.0mm)
- CUT BRASS UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
- CUT CORRUGATED IRON UP TO 16 SWG (0.064″) (1.6mm)
- CUT FIBREGLASS UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
What drills are compatible?
Most standard drills that are at least
500 Watts + Power, Battery or Pheumatic Drill.
Where is it made?
We proudly manufacturer the CaNibble Professional Nibbler and it's accessories in Australia 🇦🇺
How does shipping and delivery work?
Orders are fulfilled in Traverse City Michigan, MI. Orders normally take 3 days to 1 week to deliver to the contigous US states.