CUTTING METAL HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
CaNibble Professional Nibbler
SCROLL TO LEARN MORE
The Australian made and owned sheet metal nibbler. Attaching to any standard drill, the Professional Nibbler allows you to easily cut sheet metal without sparks, distorting the material or leaving sharp edges.
The CaNibble Bundle Includes
1 x CaNibble Professional Nibbler:
- Attaches to standard drills, and operates between 1,500-3,000 RPM. The faster and more powerful the drill, the easier and thicker the CaNibble can cut.
- Cuts sheet material up to 14 gauge (2mm) in straight lines, curves or perfect circles (see the straight and circle cutting attachment).
- Doesn’t distort the material, leave sharp edges or cause burrs.
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, formica, plastic and more!
1 x Spare Cutting Die:
- A replacement cutting die for your CaNibble, good for up to 1,800 feet*
3 x Spare Cutting Punches:
- Includes 3 additional cutting punches for a total of 4, providing up to 4,800 feet of cutting life*
1 x Pair of Bench Mounting Clamps:
- Allows the CaNibble to be bench mounted, turning your workbench into a metal cutting station.
- Compatible with 1.69 inch (43mm) drill collar, commonly found on impact style drills.
1 x Straight and Circle Cutting Attachment:
- Attaches to the die of your CaNibble and allows you to cut perfectly straight lines and circles
- Includes the cutting attachment, sheet metal drill bit and an Allen key.
- Works best when used with our bench mounting clamps
* Depending on the type and thickness of the material being cut
See the Nibbler in Action
THE TOOL THAT DOES IT ALL
The Professional Nibbler
The CaNibble Professional Nibbler is the easiest, fastest and safest way to cut sheet metal. Attaching to your drill, the Professional Nibbler can cut sheet materials up to 2mm thick.
Backed by over 40 years of research and development the CaNibble is the most advanced drill attachment nibbler on the market and is the only nibbler sold in America with a patented cutting action.
The Professional Nibbler
- Attaches to most standard drills, and operates between 1,500 and 3,000 RPM. The faster the RPM the easier the CaNibble cuts.
- Cuts metal up to 14 Gauge (2mm) in straight lines, curves or perfect circles (see the Straight and circle cutting attachment).
- Doesn’t distort, leave sharp edges or burrs. As the Canibble cuts, it naturally deburrs the material.
- Highly manoeuvrable, the CaNibble can cut sheet metal, corrugated material, pipes and much more.
- Achieve the tightest cutting radius on the market, as small as 5/16” inch (8mm).
- Suitable for professional and DIY use.
- Completely safe to use, with no ingress for fingers to accidentally touch the cutting blade.
- Easy to maintain, with readily available spare parts.
- Proudly Australian made and owned.
EFFORTLESSLY CUT METAL UP TO 14 GAUGE
Cuts Sheet Material like a hot knife through Butter
If it’s a sheet material, it can probably cut it. Thanks to CaNibble’s patented cutting action it can handle a range of sheet metals and other sheet materials up to 14 gauge thick. Operating at 1,500 RPM for hard materials like stainless steel and 2,500+ RPM for softer materials like Mild Steel, Aluminium, Plastic and so much more!
CUT MILD STEEL UP TO 16 SWG (0.064″) (1.6mm)
CUT ALUMINIUM UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
CUT COPPER UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
CUT PLASTIC UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
CUT STAINLESS STEEL UP TO 19 SWG (0.048″) (1.0mm)
CUT BRASS UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
CUT CORRUGATED IRON UP TO 16 SWG (0.064″) (1.6mm)
CUT FIBREGLASS UP TO 14 SWG (0.080″) (2.0mm)
CUT IN ANY SHAPE AND IN ANY DIRECTION
5ft (1.5m) per minute at 3,000 RPM
Minimum: 0.315″ Inch (5/16 Inch) (8mm)
1,200 Feet (365m)
1,500 Feet (457m)
500 Watts + Power, Battery or Pheumatic Drill
1,500RPM for Stainless Steel
2,500RPM for Mild Steel, Aluminium and Plastics
Industry Leading 5 year Guarantee